A personal Loan is a loan for your personal use, personal loans can be customised to match your requirements, whatever be the purpose. Use the funds from personal loans to finance a range of needs, Dreaming of a vacation, a perfect wedding, home renovation or a much desired gadget, you no longer need to wait to realize your dreams. Make life picture perfect with Personal Loans.. A personal loan does not require any security or collateral. It can be accessed with minimal paperwork and documentation and doesn’t take much time. Personal loans range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 Lakhs with a tenure ranging from one to five years.
Personal Loans allow you to fulfil your personal requirements instantly.
- Furnish your home
- Buy consumer durables
- Child’s education expenses
- Daughter’s marriage
- Family holiday
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Personal loans eligibility criteria need to mitigate Banks risk. Most people with a regular source of income as salaried individuals can avail a personal loan. Banks consider salaried individuals, self-employed professionals and self-employed business people. Every company have different eligibility criteria.
- Age there is some restrictions for minimum and maximum age which varies in every company but mostly it is minimum 21 and maximum 60 years of age.
- Salaried individuals & doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings, including central, state and local bodies.
- Those who earn a minimum of Rs. 15,000 net income per month (The minimum salary requirement will differ depending on the profile Type of employer in every company).
- An individual can borrow as much as they can repay. This in banking terms would mean a personal loan that has an EMI that does not exceed 60% of your monthly take home income, where the EMIs for existing loans are also deducted.
Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal loan rates vary from bank to bank, and are anywhere between 11% -26% depending upon your profile, your current employer, net take home salary and the policies/scheme you decide to process file .
CSM works with a wide range of personal loan providers to get you the best deals and interest rates as per your profile and suitable category.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar / PAN Card (any one).
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar (any one).
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months).
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate.
- Latest 2 years Form 16
The processing of the loans usually takes 2 working days after all the documents are submitted.
Personal Loan Balance Transfer
With the help of Balance Transfer, you can reduce the burden of your existing loan. You can reduce your EMI’s and credit card balance by transferring your existing personal loan with one Bank and also avail extra funds for your requirements at lower interest rate with additional exciting benefits. Multiple personal loans from different banks and credit cards can be consolidated into one high value loan using Personal Loan Balance Transfers. Some banks are offering special rates for balance transfer to increase their customer base.